How things change in an instant...

Ok - so this is the way that things are starting:

1. I was supposed to be directing a show for the community theatre in the town where I work, but they didn't have the neccessary materials (scripts & music) ordered in time for me to start the production. I am a little worried now that I am still going to be expected to put the show up even though there really isn't the time to make it a decent show.

2. FUN - I get to stay home with my 3 month old daughter for the summer!! The perks of being a teacher - spending time with your new little one and watching her grow and change on a daily basis. She is so much fun - a handful at times, yes - but fun nonetheless.

3. I am planning on going on a 50 mile hike with dad and the brothers in July. Getting ready for this is going to be an adventure in and of itself. I have been on plenty of hikes before just not one of this magnitude. My sife seems to think I am jusmping the gun a little bit, but I am getting all my gear and stuff rounded up for the hike already. I don't know if it is me being excited or a little nervous/paranoid or both. I am sure, however, that this hike is going to kick my butt in the end. (Can't be any worse than the Grand Canyon, can it?)

Cheers!!

No comments: