A rant from earlier...

This is a blog I posted previously when I was having a rough time with my first attempt at a show:

Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Damn the Right... Current mood: frustrated
Yesterday, I had to cancel my first show...I had 3 actors quit, one mother who was less than pleased (because she was stuck "betwen a rock and a hard place" due to her OWN moral dillema), and I had no one show up to the rehearsal that they had signed a contract to be at for the day! GRRR!! Now, I know that I am in UBER conservative Idaho town, but when I send the script for the play home with the kid along with the contract saying that it is OK for my kid to be in this show, I EXPECT THE PARENT TO READ THE SHOW BEFORE THEY SEND THE CONTRACT BACK!!! Is that too much to ask? I expect each of my students to be informed participants of the theatre - you would think that the parents would be too!


GRRRR!!

No comments: