Let the Summer Frivolities Begin...

Well, the school year has almost come to an end - and I have survived!! Now comes the fun of becoming a stay-at-home dad for the summer. Not only that, but I also just found out I will be directing another show for the summer. Preston Arts Council has asked me to direct The King and I for their summer show.

Everything for the show is having to come together very quickly. I have to do auditions by the end of the week and get rehearsals started the following week. The Wormcreek Opera House is a tiny venue. This show is a rather large one. It will be very interresting to see how things pan out.

I am excited to be at home with my cute daughter. I can tell that it is going to a lot of work, but I cannot wait to watch her grow more. She keeps getting bigger and she is doing new things every day it seems (giggling and smiling the most recent).

No comments: